Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max was released on September of 2019 by Apple after much anticipation.
Flex your photography skills with the triple-camera system on the Apple iPhone 11 Pro, delivering pro performance without the complexity, uncompromising all-day battery life and an intuitive machine-learning chip that customizes to suit you!
Apple iPhone 11 Pro specs
- Carrier – This phone is locked to simple Mobile from Tracfone, which means this Device can only be used on the Simple Mobile wireless network.
- Plans – simple Mobile offers a variety of coverage plans, including 30-day unlimited Talk, text & data. No Activation Fees, No Credit Checks, and no Hassles On a Nationwide Lightning-fast Network. For more information or plan options, please visit the Simple Mobile website.
- Activation – You’ll receive a simple Mobile SIM kit with this iPhone. Follow the instructions to get service activated with the simple Mobile plan of your choice.
- 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display
- Water and dust resistant (4 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Triple-camera system with 12MP Ultra wide, wide, and telephoto cameras; night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP True Depth front Camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and slo-mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast Charge with 18W adapter included
Pro-grade camera in your pocket
Capture 4x the scene with the Apple iPhone 11 Pro without all the complexity of a DSLR with the expanded Ultra Wide camera, achieve beautiful images in the dark with the Night Mode and shoot high-quality videos and edit them with the same tools you love for photos.
Shoot videos in 4K at 60fps across both cameras and match the audio zoom with the visual zoom, slow down selfies to a cool 120fps, flatter your subject with portrait mode letting you intensify the lighting and Smart HDR to recognize faces and intelligently relight them.
Super Retina XDR OLED display
The Apple iPhone 11 Pro adapts to external brightness up to 800nits when in the sun for greater viewing and up to 1200nits for HDR photos and movies with a massive 458 pixels per inch on the custom OLED display!
A13 Bionic Chip
Built with machine learning, the A13 Bionic Chip processes images in real-time, auto-adjusts the camera settings to achieve next-level photos in dim restaurants so you can cut out the noise, and does it all without missing a beat.