The iPhone 7 comes with a Retina Display. It features a 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology that is wide enough to give you an amazing time while you watch your favorite movies on Netflix. If you are a lover of moderately large screens, demand excellent graphics or have a great sense of acute color then the iPhone 7 wouldn’t be a bad idea.
There is a screen resolution of 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 PPI 1400:1 contrast ratio that allows you to run iPad style apps in a landscape display. The iPhone 7 features the DCI-P3 broad-range color, which gives users excellent, luscious, brighter photos, games, videos and more.
Software And Hardware:
The operating system os the iPhone is nothing short of faster and juicier. Apple made a big jump from the A9 Fusion chip processor to the A10 Fusion chip with this new device. The iPhone 7 runs on an iOS 10.0.1a with 64-bit architecture Embedded M10 motion coprocessor. The device is also powered by the Quad-core 2.34 GHz.
This upgrade automatically improves the overall CPU and GPU performance. It is now 20% faster and 40% power less than the previous A9. Applications would definitely run faster on this device. The iPhone 7 is supported by a 2GB RAM with an internal memory space of 32/128/256 GB that is large enough to store huge files, videos, images and a lot more.
If you are a camera photographer and you are wondering if the iPhone would be perfect for taking excellent digital photos, you are probably right. The camera could be described as a “stellar camera”. The iPhone 7 features a whopping 12MP camera that performs at the same level as a mid-range SLR camera.
The rear camera packs feature like Backside illumination sensor, Hybrid IR filter, Autofocus with Focus Pixels, Auto image stabilization, Burst mode, Timer mode, Photo geotagging, and Auto HDR for photos. If you are a selfie addict, there is a 7MP front camera that enables you to take clear, sharp and brilliant selfies.
The long life battery of the iPhone 7 is what makes it cutting edge. If you need an iPhone that has more power and a battery that charges really fast, this device should be in your list of options. The phone comes with a modest battery capacity of 1960 mAh which gives you a talk time of 14 hours as well as 12-14 hours of internet use as long as the battery is fully charged.
The iPhone 7 comes with a water/ dust resistant feature. There is the Rated IP67 that is designed to protect the phone against any form of liquid and dust. This feature helps to protect the device against accidental splashes and drops into the pool.
Apple iPhone 7 Specifications
- Locked to the GSM network and only compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile and Metro. Will not work with Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular or Cricket.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.