Stay connected, healthy, and safe with the Apple Watch Series 5. You interface with all of the Series 5’s features and the watchOS through its 40mm and 44mm curved watch face with an LTPO OLED always-on Retina display. With an always-on screen in low-brightness, you can quickly glace at the watch face for the time and more.
If you lift your wrist, the screen will automatically come back to full brightness. The case also features a digital crown with haptic feedback, and a heart rate monitor that’s capable of recording your own ECG.
Apple Watch Series 5
- Pixels: 324 x 394
- Display area: 759 sq mm
- Display size: Over 30% larger display than Series 3
- Case material : Aluminum or Stainless Steel (depending on model selected)
- Water resistance: 50 meters
- Battery life: Up to 18 hours
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery: Yes
- Magnetic charging cable: Yes
- Chipset: W3
- Cores: S5 with 64-bit dual-core processor
- Internal memory storage: Up to 32GB
The Apple Watch Series 5 features a built-in compass that can be used with its own app, as part of the Maps app, and other 3rd party apps. Knowing exactly which direction you’re facing is an incredibly useful feature to have. Whether you’re on the hiking trail or navigating local streets downtown.
Heart Rate Sensor
The Apple Watch Series 5 features an updated accelerometer and gyroscope that can detect whether you’ve fallen. If a fall occurs, the Apple Watch delivers an on-screen prompt where you can swipe to have it call emergency services or dismiss it. After 60 seconds of unresponsiveness, the Apple Watch will place the call automatically and send a message to your emergency contacts.