Samsung Galaxy Note 9 512GB 8GB RAM
- 6.4 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Exynos 9810 Octa
- Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- 512 GB, 8 GB RAM, microSD, up to 512 GB
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 512GB mobile features a 6.4″ (16.26 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels and runs on Android v8.1 (Oreo) operating system. The device is powered by Octa core (2.7 GHz, Quad core, M3 Mongoose + 1.7 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55) processor paired with 8 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 4000 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 12 MP camera .
Other sensors include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyroscope. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? Yes, it does. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a Mali-G72 MP18 GPU. On board storage is at 512 GB with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 512 GB. Design is one of the most important factors when it comes to mobiles. This phone is 8.8 mm slim and weighs 201 grams.
|Number of Cores|
|SIM Card Slots|